Account holders have the ability to view all spending activity related to their accounts in Extend.
Viewing your organization’s spend activity
As an Owner, Admin, or Bookkeeper, you can view activity related to all accounts within your organization.
Under the “Accounts” tab, you will see a list of your organization’s registered accounts.
You can click on any account listed to see additional details. This will bring you to the Account Overview page, where you can find more information about the specific budgets and virtual cards created from the account.
On the Account Details page, you can see information about budgets funded by this account, including:
- Number of budgets created
- Budget name: name given to the budget by the budget creator
- Budget user: user who received and can use the budget
- Budget creator: user who created the budget
- Budget exposure: amount of the budget that has been assigned to virtual cards but has not yet been spent
- Remaining balance: the amount remaining in the budget that can be assigned to virtual cards
On the Account Details page, you can also see information about virtual cards funded by this account, including:
- Number of virtual cards
- Card name: name of the virtual card
- Card user: user who has received the virtual card
- Card status: the state that the card is in (i.e pending, blocked, expired, active, inactive)
- Active-until date: the virtual card will be active/able to transact until this date (note: this date can be adjusted by the virtual card creator)
- Available credit: amount available to be spent on the card
If you want to dig in further, you can select a specific tab for Budgets, Virtual Cards, or Transactions These sections give you even more insight about the specific budgets and virtual cards an account is funding.
Managing activity notifications
You can opt in to receive both email and push notifications for account activity. To manage your notifications, see Manage Notification Settings.