Create a virtual card for yourself or to send to others.
- Select the Create Virtual Card button
- Choose the card type you’d like to create
- Enter the recipient’s email address
- Name the card
- Pro tip: make card names something helpful, like who or what it’s for, to help you quickly identify and understand charges later
- If you have registered multiple accounts with Extend, select the primary funding source
- Enter the desired credit limit
- Virtual card credit limits ensure the card can’t be charged more than the allotted amount. Any credit line you issue to others will not be charged to your account until a purchase is made.
- Enter the Active-until date
- This date determines when the card can be used but should not be confused with the expiration date used for making purchases.
- Optional: you can also choose to attach receipts or invoices, add notes, or tag the card with a custom reference fields
The card will be ready to use immediately! The recipient will receive a notification that their card is ready to use.
Note: You will only be able to see the last four digits of the cards you create for others.
Need to make a change?
Making a change to your virtual cards is easy. You can update the credit limit or active-until date at any time. Or your virtual card recipient can request an update from you.