You can request virtual cards from anyone in your organization.
To Request a Virtual Card:
- Click on the Create New button and select Request a virtual card
- Choose the card type you’d like to create. See card types to learn more.
- On the form, enter the following:
- Request from (person from whom you are requesting the card)
- Card name (name of the card, visible to the requestor, Owners, Admins and Bookkeepers)
- Credit limit (amount on the card)
- Active until date (when the card will be deactivated)
- Expense categories (choose the one that best matches your anticipated expenses)
- Not required: Notes and Attachments (potentially helpful for approving your request)
Note: Your card’s active until date determines the timeframe in which the card can be used, but should not be confused with the expiration date used for making purchases.
4. Select the Request Virtual Card button.
You'll be notified via email and in the notification center if your request is approved or declined. If approved, you’ll have immediate access to your new card.
You can request additional updates to your virtual card at any time. See requesting an update to your virtual card to learn more.