The Reporting role in Extend is designed for individuals who need to have reporting access to an account—an accountant, controller or finance director for instance.
You can assign a reporting role on your account to provide someone with view-only privileges of your Extend account.
Reporting role includes the ability to:
- View all activity on your connected card or account
- Edit reference fields on transactions
- Download transaction files
- Manage integrations with expense or accounting software
To assign this reporting role, please contact support with the email address of the person you wish to add.
- This person must already have an Extend account
- You can assign a reporting role to several individuals on the same account
- If you have multiple accounts registered, you’ll need to assign the reporting role for each one