When you interact with people through Extend they will be automatically added to your contact list on the People page. Interactions through Extend can include sending or receiving virtual cards and budgets or inviting someone to join an organization. Your contact list might include employees within your company, vendor contacts, freelancers, and others with whom you send virtual cards for payments.
From the People page you can view a contact’s details as well as add or remove contacts.
View Contact Details
1. Navigate to the People page. A list of your current contacts will be displayed.
2. To search for a contact in your list, enter a name or email address in the search bar at the top right of the list. You can also sort the list by clicking on the column headers.
3. To send someone an invitation to join your Organization in Extend, click the Invite People button at the top right of the page. For more information, check out this helpful article.
4. Click on the contact to display their details.
Here you can view details on this specific contact:
- Email address
- Status (Registered, Unregistered, or Role Type — learn more about Org Roles.)
- Registered: Users with a Registered status have signed up for Extend.
- Unregistered: Unregistered users have not signed up for Extend. If a user received a Guest Access card, they will be marked as Unregistered unless they create an Extend account.
- Member: Users with a Member status have accepted an invitation to join your org.
- Bookkeeper: Users with a Bookkeeper status have joined an org and been assigned the Bookkeeper role by an Admin or Org Owner.
- Admin: Users with a Admin status have joined an org and been assigned the Admin role by the Org Owner.
- Org Owner: Users with an Org Owner status have set up the org.
You may remove a contact from your list at the bottom of the contact detail screen. See the instructions below for guidance on how to remove a contact.
Removing a contact from your list will not remove any of their currently active accounts, budgets, or virtual cards. If you interact with a formerly removed user again on the Extend app, they will automatically be added back into your contact last.
- Navigate to the People page. A list of your current contacts will be displayed.
1. To search for a contact in your list, enter a name or email address in the search bar at the top right of the list. You can also sort the list by clicking on the column headers.
2. Click on the contact to display their details.
3. Click the Remove from List button at the bottom of their details page.
4. Click Yes, remove from list.