You can assign teammates different roles with dedicated permissions across your Organization.
There are four types of user roles within an organization with the following permissions:
- Organization Owner - The “Org Owner” is the super-admin.
- Admin - An Admin(s) is typically the main delegate for the Org Owner.
- Bookkeeper - A Bookkeeper(s) is an individual who requires view-only access to export transactions and manage reconciliation tasks (e.g., accountant, controller, or finance director).
- Member - Members are typically employees of your company who need to make purchases.
- Roles are not tied to virtual card issuance in any way. Card issuing permissions are granted by the physical cardholders.
Here are the permissions for each role: