The Transactions section allows you to filter your transactions for better visibility and to facilitate easy reconciliation.
To filter transactions:
- Go to the Transactions section. A list of all transactions from cards associated with your account will be displayed. If you want to see your own transactions only, you can click on the “Your Transactions” tab.
- Click the Filter drop-down menu in the top right corner above your transactions list.
- Select the criteria you wish to filter by.
You can filter by:
- Date Type: Choose between viewing transaction date and clear date.
- Status: The status of the transaction (Pending, Cleared, Declined, Reversal)
- Merchant category: The type of merchant associated with the transaction (e.g. Airline, Entertainment, Associations, Automobiles)
- Accounts: The name given to the RCN account in Extend by the RCN Holder
- Card User: Name of the user who performed the card transaction
- Transaction Origin: Whether the transaction originated from a physical card, virtual card, or other (i.e. fees)
- Receipt Status (if applicable): Shows whether the receipt is Attached or Missing based on your org’s Receipt Rules
Apply a Date Range
You can click on the dates below the Date Type header to open a dropdown menu. Use the calendar tool to select the dates for your date range.
When you click on any of the above filters, they will be applied immediately.
If you choose to download your transactions after applying your filters, you can do so and your filters will remain applied to the resulting CSV download. For more information on downloading transactions, head over to “How Can I Download My Transactions?”.