Owners, Admins, and Bookkeepers can view the history of a budget on the Extend web and mobile apps. Budget creators and budget users can view the history of any budget that they created or that was shared with them.
Viewing Budget History
You can view the history of a budget from the budgets tab.
- From the Budgets Page, select the specific budget you want to view.
This will bring you to the Budget Overview page, where you can view more details about that specific budget.
- Select the History tab.
From the History tab, users can see:
- When the budget was created
- Name of the user who created the budget
- Date the budget was created
- Name(s) of the budget users and when they were added or removed from the budget
- The original and any updated spend control settings, including the credit limit and active until date
- Any requested updates to virtual cards within the budget and if the requested updates were approved
- Automated resets (if the budget is a recurring type)